Caregiver Job Description
Supervisor: Nursing Director or Supervisor
Workdays/Hours: Full and/or Part-Time. Schedule may vary.
Trove Home Care caregivers travel to clients’ homes and provide support with their daily routines. Some clients need basic companionship, while others require
hands-on personal care as well.
- All caregivers provide support with “companionship” activities like cooking, light cleaning, medication reminders, and
- Those caregivers who have or wish to receive training also provide hands-on care by performing such “personal care” activities as bathing, dressing, transferring and
- Traveling to clients’ homes is a big part of this You must have reliable transportation and current vehicle insurance.
- Must be kind, compassionate, empathetic, flexible, and possess strong interpersonal
- Active caregivers must complete a minimum of 12 hours of in-service training
- Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs.
The caregiver conforms to all agency policies and procedures including providing care, compliance with agency reporting, observing client/family confidentiality,
and adhering to agency dress code. Attendance and tardiness are also critical to success.
- Communicate with Trove Home Care’s scheduling team to update your availability.
- Collaborate with teammates at Trove (i.e. Director of Nursing, Care Managers, other caregivers, etc.) to ensure the best interests of the client are met.
- Conduct a comprehensive review of the client’s plan of care prior to each shift.
- Update care notes for your client via your phone or mobile device after each shift.
If specified in the Care Plan, those who have Personal Care Training will also:
- Assist with daily personal care activities such as: transfers, ambulation, bathing, personal hygiene, toileting, incontinence, dressing, grooming, and
How to Apply: https://trovehomecare.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21